Join Our Team
We are an entertainment company based out of Columbia, South Carolina offering DJ services, hosting services, photo booth services, lighting services, dancing on clouds effect, cold sparklers, and more. Even though we do all types of events, we specialize in weddings and corporate events. We are located in Columbia, South Carolina but travel throughout the Carolina’s, Georgia and Alabama for events.
Partying is our priority! We aim to provide an unforgettable and stellar entertainment experience as you seek to celebrate life’s greatest moments.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for true hustlers and entertainers who desire to work fun-filled events part-time. If you are looking to bring in some additional income to offset your day job while using your talents, we are looking for you. If you are just looking for “job”, or we are just one of many places that you have applied to then this is not the right job for you. Please do not apply. The events that we do are fast pace and require attention, energy and dedication.
Dimensions Entertainment Team Members are:
– Team Players
– Love to Have Fun
If these qualities sound like you then you are the person we have been looking for!
Dimensions Entertainment Team Members are NOT:
If this sounds like you at all…even a little, seriously…don’t apply!
● Reliable Transportation (Uber, Taxi, Bus, Borrowing a friends cars is not reliable transportation)
● Must be 18 Years Old
● Available on the weekends (primarily Saturday & Sundays) and at least during Peak Wedding Months (April, May, August, September, October)
● Available to attend Team Meetings (as scheduled)
● If you can work Fridays that is a plus!
ENTERTAINERS ARE EXPECTED TO:
● Execute a great entertainment experience for the client that results in a 5-Star
Review on Google and/or Facebook.
● Pre-Event Planning & Music Programming.
● Handle conflict in a professional manner and accept responsibility for any
mistakes that may take place during an event.
● Patiently and professionally troubleshoot issues that arise (equipment or guest related)
● Execute site visits (as needed) to venues as a key step to event preparation.
● Respond to clients, Dimensions Entertainment team members and/or vendors promptly. No later than 24 hours.
● Demonstrate confident DJ and MC skills during events for a memorable entertainment experience.
● Troubleshoot lighting and sound equipment issues.
● Play clean/radio edited music at events unless otherwise noted.
● Manage vendor relationships prior to and during events.
● Engage and interact with guests at events.
● Work with Event Assistants by organizing event information and communicating event objectives.
● Meet with clients to discuss and prepare for the event. (This includes and is not limited to organizing music, creating event timelines, visiting event locations, etc.)
● Own DJ equipment
● Have reliable transportation
Compensation based on experience and event requirements
We are always looking for smiling and friendly people to add to our amazing Photo Bomb team. Most events are weddings, however, we also provide for two types of photo booths for corporate events, birthday parties, and school events just to name a few. Our photo booth attendants become part of our team that provides an excellent experience for clients and guests while visiting the photo booths!
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO…
● Lead or assist with the setup, operation, and tear down of event equipment
● Communicate with clients, including the planner, prior to and during event to ensure a successful event
● Have a good mechanical understanding to be able to troubleshoot photo booth, lighting, and camera equipment issues
Photo Booth Attendant Requirements
- No experence needed we will provide training
- Able to fulfill any events that you accept
- Professional, Reliable, Honest, Courteous, and Organized
- Enjoy being around people
- Able to transport equipment and lift up to 50lbs
Compensation starts at $25/hour and depends on event needs and location. (Typically $100 minimum per event)
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO…
● Assist with the setup, operation, and tear down of event equipment
● Assist Lead Entertainer in pre-planning and preparation of paperwork for events.
● Take general requests from the guests for the DJ
● Assist with loading equipment into and out of event location
● Communicate with clients, including the bride & groom, when requested by the lead DJ
● Assist in operating DJ equipment (not required)
● Have a good mechanical understanding to be able to troubleshoot lighting and sound equipment issues
● Assist entertainer in engaging with guests during events.
● Assist in capturing photos and videos of DJs and entertainers at events.
● Your Own Reliable transportation
● At least 18 years old or older with a valid driver’s license
● Available to work weekends
● Ability to lift to 50 lbs at times
QUALITIES OF AN AWESOME EVENT/DJ ASSISTANT
● Quick Learner
● Able to work under pressure without getting overwhelmed
● Ability to follow and take direction from an event Lead.
Not required but a plus
● Experience as a DJ, MC, Photographer
● Basic knowledge of DJ and audio and lighting equipment preferred, but willing to train if you’re willing to learn!
Compensation starts at $15/hour